PLEASE NOTE: If you registered as a single user BEFORE 24/10/14, please login here.
(£7.00+VAT). The course is active for 30 days from the payment date.
This course is worth 2 CPD hours
The CPDcredit unit contains the following:
• Professional development.
• Historic roles.
• Metaphor and Attribution.
• Impression Management.
• Schemas, Social Representation and Stereotypes.
• Social Construction of Disability.
• Listening and Talking.
• The Eugenics Era and Following Instructions.
• How might we value people with a Learning Difficulty?
Other requirements or having an issue booking? Just send us an email here by clicking here. Or telephoning us at 017687 73030.