PLEASE NOTE: If you registered as a single user BEFORE 24/10/14, please login here.
(£7.00+VAT). The course is active for 30 days from the payment date.
This course is worth 2 CPD hours
The CPDcredit unit contains the following:
• What is palliative care?
• The palliative approach
• Care of the elderly and dementia
• Old age
• Death and dying
• Organ failure
• Neurodegenerative disorders
• The rise of chronic disease and the ‘oldest old’
• Recognising and treating the dying patient
• Medical treatment versus medical care
• The good referral
• Grief and loss
• Caring for the carer
• Difficult discussions
• The angel at the end of the bed
Other requirements or having an issue booking? Just send us an email here by clicking here. Or telephoning us at 017687 73030.