PLEASE NOTE: If you registered as a single user BEFORE 24/10/14, please login here.
(£60.00+VAT). The course is active for 30 days from the payment date.
This course is worth 5 CPD hours
M&K Update have provided a classroom based courses on Radiation Protection for the past 10 years. We have developed an eLearning resource specifically for those working in Dental Practice. Participants on this course will be Dentists, Dental Nurses, Hygienists, technicians and Practice Managers.
The course consists of three modules covering -
• Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations IR(ME)R 2000
• What is radiation
• Biological effects of radiation, risks and benefits
• Patient management, dose and its measurement
• Responsibilities of key personnel in the context of the regulations
• Duties and responsibilities of the employer, operator
• Practitioner and medical physics expert in the context of the regulations
• Justification, authorisation and optimisation of X-ray exposures
• Requirements of quality assurance systems
• Medico-legal considerations, accurate record keeping and clinical audit
Other requirements or having an issue booking? Just send us an email here by clicking here. Or telephoning us at 017687 73030.