Customer Service Essentials in Healthcare
Duration: 1 Day(s)
CPD Hours: 8
Start Time: 09:15
End Time: 16:30
Including managing conflict and dealing with difficult people & situations
This is a multidisciplinary interactive workshop providing staff with essential skills and techniques to deliver a professional service.
The course is suitable for all those involved in the provision of healthcare.
"Very enjoyable and helpful course!"
"Very helpful course, can put learning into practice in all aspects of work and life."
"Really enjoyed the course, would definitely recommend."
Past course delegates
- Care Quality Commission
- the NHS Constitution
Identifying different methods of communication
Improving your communication skills:-
- Face to face
- Over the telephone
Personal impact, how do people perceive you?
- Understanding your conflict style
- Why does conflict occur?
- Reflecting on conflict situations- could we have handled them better?
Dealing with difficult people & situations
AIMS AND OUTCOMES
- Fully appreciate the importance of their role in providing an excellent service to patients and their relatives
- Know what excellent service is and how to deliver it
- Understand how they can contribute to the reputation of the organisation
- Develop effective communication skills when dealing with different types of personality
- Feel confident in using appropriate behaviour when dealing with challenging situations
- Allied Health Professionals
- Administration Staff/Receptionists