Introduction to Coaching conversations
Duration: 1 Day - Start Time: 09:15 End Time: 16:30 - CPD Hours: 8
- Price: £170.00
A list of available dates can be found at the foot of this page.
Workplace coaching has been shown to enhance employee performance and facilitate personal growth of the coachee. Participants at this workshop will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills using a coaching style technique and practice these skills in a conducive manner during the session.
Introductions and objectives
Understand what coaching is?
Explore the difference between coaching and mentoring
Theory and coaching Models
Needs of the coachee using strategies and tools
Review of key learning styles Role play
Developing a Coaching style to conversations (technique)
Professional and ethical issues
Action planning how could you use a coaching style in your role
This is an interactive workshop with a mixture of bite sized theory and small group work/role play. The outcomes of the workshop are to enable participants to -
- Understand what coaching is
- Explore the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Discuss strategies and tools used in support of coaching
- Explore ethical and professional issues in coaching
- Develop their coaching style conversations
- Reflect on the significance of the course outcomes to the participants role/workplace