Essential Skills for Practice Managers
Duration: 2 Days - Start Time: 09:15 End Time: 16:30 - CPD Hours: 16
- Price: £280.00
A list of available dates can be found at the foot of this page.
This workshop is aimed at practice managers who work in GP Practices and Heath Centres or their equivalent.
The purpose of this workshop is to equip practice managers with the tools and techniques they need to run a busy practice and/or team.
"Great two day course. Came away with great ideas and information."
"Very enjoyable course - would recommend it."
"Amazing course - will suit all levels."
"2 days well spent."
Past course delegates.
Managing difficult people
Managing and implementing change
On completion of this workshop participants will have an understanding of:
- What motivates people
- How to lead and develop an effective team
- How to deal with conflict in the team
- The principles of performance management
- How to chair meetings
- How to negotiate and influence others to achieve better outcomes for patients and the business
- How to implement change and get people on board
- The importance of political awareness